Sunday, August 29, 2010

First Day eating Super Lutein

Today is Sunday 29th August 2010 and the first day I am trying out Super Lutein.

Woke up at about 9.30am, as usual eyes and body tired. When I wake up my eyes usually feel some kind of discomfort from using the eyedrops I use daily especially Travatan. The photo below shows the eye drops I use daily for my Glaucoma where Cosopt in the morning and evening and Travatan only before I sleep.

For testing purposes, I did not follow my normal routine which is to take a cup of coffee with cigarettes first thing in the morning. Wanted to start the day with 3 capsules of Super Lutein. Before I consume the Super Lutein capsules, for testing control, I looked at a tissue box with the words Premier and a signboard of a building nearby. The word Premier looks blur after about 10ft away and I can hardly read the signboard. 

 

I took 3 capsules at 10am, and at 10.30am went to read the tissue box again and this time I could read the word Premier from 15ft away. There is improvement. At about 11am look out of my window and was delighted that my vision was clear without the discomfort from the sun glare and I could read the signboard of the building nearby clearly! Wow, this Super Lutein really improved my eyesight.

I don't know if the above result is psychological or what but I can tell you truly that my vision have improved.

It is now about 11.50am now and my vision is still better than normal days, i don't need to focus as much and I can even feel the difference when looking at the computer screen now.

Usually I get a great level of discomfort when driving under the sun where my vision is kind of blur and this strain my eyes as I have to concentrate/focus my sight more - and maybe that's why I get tired easily. No problems during the night tho. Later got to take the kids to Subang and will report back here on the drive there.

I am back from Subang Parade and the time now as I write this is 4.25pm. 

The drive to Subang at around 2pm was pretty good as my vision was good compared to other days. However while inside Subang Parade at around 3pm plus, my eyes started to feel some discomfort and while driving home around 4pm my vision was still good and the glare from the sun did not bother me as much but I could feel the pressure in my eyes.

So for today, I would say that Super Lutein did improve my vision especially this morning after I took it and up to 4pm it is still better that normal days.  

It is now 11.38pm, I am so excited that I want to update today's findings. Before 11pm, while waiting for World Badminton Championship where Koo K K and Tan B H are to play the china pair, I was lying down on the bed and looked up at the ceiling fan  and realised that I could see the center of the fan clearly. So what made me excited? If you read my first post, my right eye is about 75% damage as far as vision field is concern. I have looked up the same ceiling fan for months and the center ring was always blur when view with both eyes. However when I close my right eyes, I can see the center of the fan but the with the right eye open and the left eye closed it was always blur. But today I could see the center of the fan clearly, so I close my left eye, I was surprised that my right eye could see the center ring of the ceiling fan clearly. This is indeed a major improvement. Can't wait for tomorrow to see if there is any other progress in my vision. I tell you, I am now a believer of Naturally Plus Super Lutein as it has improved my vision by just by taking the 3 capsules in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment