Monday, August 30, 2010

Second Day with Naturally Plus Super Lutein

Today woke up got some backache. but that's normal for me so guess got nothing to do with Super Lutein. Did the same control test i.e. looked at the Premier tissue box and signboard at a building outside my window and same results as yesterday where the work Premier became blur after 10ft away and the signboard words not clear.

Took 3 capsules of Super Lutein before I ate breakfast. After 20 minutes then only started to smoke with my morning coffee. After shower look the the Premier tissue box again and the signboard and the words do seems to be clearer, Really not sure this is because of Super Lutein or psychological or just that my eyes adjust itself after an hour I wake up.

However I must say I drove to Carey Island from Klang at around 2pm while the sun was hot and my eyes did not experience the usual discomfort from the sun glare. Even now, time 10.28pm, my eyesight and vision can be considered pretty good compared to normal days as I can see the computer screen clearly.

Tomorrow what I am going to do is take the 3 capsules after lunch and do the control test in the morning an hour apart and see the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment