Tuesday, September 7, 2010

9th Day on Super Lutein

Well, it is the ninth day I have been consuming Super Lutein and got no new progress to report.

My wife had a headache yesterday which have been occurring for few days, so asked her to take 3 capsules. Well, after an hour she reported her headache gone but got no improvement in her eye sight or vision. Conclusion, Super Lutein does not improve eye sight of everybody after taking it, in my case yes but not for my wife.

Today gave a friend 3 capsules to try we had lunch together as he mentioned that he had trouble with his vision because of his multi-focal lens.

Just to update a bit on my glaucoma, below is a picture of my vision report that was tested in February 2010 at ISEC Midvalley. The dark area indicates my blind spot. From below, it can be observed that my right eye is 70% blind! 


Prior to taking Super Lutein, my vision is blur and changing my glasses won't be of any help as when I see with my right eye open only, my vision is just plain blur. Can't read the alphabets test which is done while checking your vision with your local optician. Since taking Super Lutein, everyday is wonderful as my vision is clear and I am so thankful to my friend who introduced to me Naturally Plus Super Lutein. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Lutein Singapore

    ReplyDelete