Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fifth Day With Super Lutein - 2 Capsules Morning and 1 Capsule at Night

As mentioned in yesterday's post, I took one capsule before I went to bed. This morning when I woke up I did not feel the normal tightness in my eyes caused be Travatan eye drops which I use nightly before going to sleep.

This morning my eyes felt more relax and vision was good in general. Took 2 capsules of Super Lutein at 8.30am followed with my morning coffee and cigarettes 15 minutes later. Had to rush to site so got no time to allow for the Super Lutein to be absorb into my system before having coffee.

The whole day was under the sun and my eyes felt ok and vision clear. Even when driving back from Carey Island to Klang at around 5pm, eyesight was good.

Now it is about 6.40pm, my eyes do feel tired.

I am going to continue with taking 2 Super Lutein Capsules in the morning and I capsule in the night as I am happy with this dosage because this morning my eyes did not feel the tightness as mentioned in the first paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment