Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fourth Day on Super Lutein

Today decided to change to number of capsules to take in the morning. Decided to take 2 capsules before breakfast and one at night before I sleep. My reasoning for this is because since I smoke a lot in the day time, all the anti-oxidant that comes with Super Lutein would be wasted since I smoke a lot. So if I take one capsule before I sleep, then the anti-oxidant would not go to waste, hehe. Well that's me theory.

An hour after I took 2 capsules of Super Lutein, frankly I did not notice any improvement in my vision. Not to say my vision was bad before I took the Super Lutein, I could see the Premier tissue box from 15ft away but the signboard of the building nearby wasn't as clear as yesterday after I took three capsules. After I took the 2 capsules, there was no improvement to my vision i.e. signboard of building nearby still not clear.

In the afternoon, while driving in the hot sun, my vision is better than the days before I started taking Super Lutein but did notice a slight discomfort to my eyes. If you read the last few days, I mentioned that the discomfort to my eyes have reduced tremendously compared to the days before Super Lutein. Somehow today I felt more discomfort to my eyes than the last 3 days. Once again don't know if this psychological - meaning my brains telling my eyes that since I took less capsules than yesterday so I should not be so comfortable today.

While on my way back from Shah Alam to Klang at 9pm, vision clear. Generally my vision is pretty clear at night.

I guess I will continue taking 2 capsules tomorrow morning and see what happens and then Friday or Saturday switch back to 3 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment