Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Super Lutein did not help reduce the pressure in my eyes.

I have been taking Super Lutein for about 4 months now. Last month went for eye check up and the pressure shot up to 20! Doctor had to change my eye drop and must say the pressure in my eyes did reduce to below 14 with the new medicine. But my Doctor warned me that after sometime the medicine will have less effect.

Anyway, just to inform all that after 4 months taking Super Lutein, not much have change in respect of my glaucoma condition. Actually it was worse off in December 2010, maybe it is because I spend the entire day at Universal Studios the day before I went for my eye checkup. 

Oh yes, one more thing, last month also went for a medical check up and my cholestrol levels and blood sugar level were on the high side :( 

So I will conclude that Super Lutein did not benefit my health even after taking it for 4 months. Having said that, I just ordered another 5 bottles @ RM290 each and I guess will stop taking Super Lutein once these 5 bottles are done. 

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that studies show that lutein is absorbed better when taken in combination with krill olie?

    ReplyDelete